Because we are committed to building strong marriages, engaged couples who wish to be married at Crossings or would like a Crossings pastor to perform their ceremony are asked to follow certain steps leading up to the wedding ceremony.
Steps in planning your wedding at Crossings
- Contact the wedding director to discuss potential wedding dates.
- Schedule an initial wedding consultation with a Crossings pastor through the wedding director’s office.
- Upon receipt of your deposit and Request for Wedding Reservation form and following your initial wedding consultation, your wedding date will be secured on the church calendar.
- You will receive a confirmation letter.
- Begin planning the format of your wedding with the wedding director.
- Meet with the staff pastor who has agreed to perform your ceremony.
- Finalize the details of your wedding with your pastor and assigned wedding coordinator.