Mother’s Day Out
The purpose of Mother’s Day Out (MDO) at Crossings is to provide a safe and loving environment where children begin learning independence and interactive play, while forming new friendships with other children and adult teachers.
It’s our goal to make MDO a fun and happy place that your child will anxiously anticipate each week. Connect with us on Facebook for more information about Crossings MDO!
When do we meet?
September – May
June – July (optional)
Days & Times
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
MDO is available for children ages 6 months – 4 years
Curriculum & Parent Manual
Our curriculum has a Christian emphasis with monthly themes woven into our arts, crafts, music and recreation. Simple Scriptures are taught which compliment the themes. Story time presents messages that speak to the heart and spirit of a child. The weekly schedule also includes language arts, cooking, math, tumbling, indoor, and outdoor play time.
Registration for this session is currently closed.
Enrollment consists of completing and submitting a confirmed online registration with enrollment fee and verification of FACTS tuition payment service or payable directly to MDO office in one full payment (September).
New enrollees will be accepted in the following order: Crossings Community Church Patrons first, Crossings Christian School Patrons second, and finally the Community.
Please note: New enrollees, if space is full in your child’s age group, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fee within two weeks of online registration. Open spaces are made available for new enrollees February 22-24, 2016 (online only).
Tuition Schedule & Payments
September 2015 – May 2016
- $75 enrollment fee
- $1,512 – 1 child
- $2,879 – 2 children
- $4,246 – 3 children
If Crossings Community Church or the major public school systems are closed due to bad weather, our program will be closed. We will post the closing on the church website and on our Mother’s Day Out Facebook page.
Parent Information Manual
Back to School To-Do List
Back to School To-Do List
“To do” before first day of MDO!
- Write your tuition check (if you chose the option to pay in full)
- Complete Child Information/Medical Release Form
- Purchase two boxes of Kleenex, 3 pack of Clorox wipes (75 count), and four boxes of BabyWipes per child
- Purchase Kinder-mat for ages 16 months and older
- Pack Diaper Bag – include complete change of clothes and 4-5 diapers
- Label EVERYTHING that belongs to my child
- Pack lunch in disposable containers. NO peanut items please!
- Park in designated spaces in southeast parking lot by the gym or east atrium parking lot
- Do not park in handicap spaces, in marked fire lane, or under Portico
- Arrive on first day of MDO at 9:00 a.m. ready to have a wonderful day!
FACTS Payment Plan
Administrative Assistant to Nursery Ministry
Director of Mother’s Day Out