The purpose of Mother’s Day Out (MDO) at Crossings is to provide a safe and loving environment where children begin learning independence and interactive play, while forming new friendships with other children and adult teachers. It’s our goal to make MDO a fun and happy place that your child will anxiously anticipate each week.
Connect with us on Facebook for more information about Crossings MDO!
Times & Ages
- September – May
- June – July (optional)
Days and Hours
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 3 months – 4 years
Enrollment & Tuition
Crossings Mother’s Day Out Enrollment Procedure
2014 Summer Session
Summer Enrollment is closed.
2014 Fall Session
Fall Enrollment is closed.
Enrollment consists of the following:
- Confirmed online registration with enrollment fee
- Verification of FACTS tuition payment service or payable directly to MDO office in one full payment (September).
New enrollees will be accepted in the following order:
- Crossings Community Church Patrons
- Crossings Christian School Patrons
Note: New enrollees, if space is full in your child’s age group, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fee within two weeks of online registration. Open spaces are made available for new enrollees February 24-26, 2014 (online only).
Tuition Schedule & Payments
September 2014 – May 2015
- $75 enrollment fee
- $1,512 for one child
- $2,879 for two children
- $4,246 for three children
Summer: June 17 – July 31, 2014
- $40 enrollment fee
- $280 for one child
- $532 for two children
- $756 for three children
FACTS Payment Plan
If Crossings Community Church or the major public school systems are closed due to bad weather, our program will be closed. We will post the closing on the church website and on our Mother’s Day Out Facebook page.
Curriculum & Parent Manual
Parent Information Manual
View or print the parent information manual (click button).
To Do List
Back to School “To Do List”
Print “To Do” List
“To do” before first day of MDO!
- Write your tuition check (if you chose the option to pay in full)
- Complete Child Information/Medical Release Form
- Purchase two boxes of Kleenex, and four boxes of BabyWipes per child
- Purchase Kinder-mat for ages 16 months and older
- Pack Diaper Bag – include complete change of clothes and 4-5 diapers
- Label EVERYTHING that belongs to my child
- Pack lunch in disposable containers. NO peanut items please!
- Park in designated spaces in southeast parking lot by the gym or east atrium parking lot
- Do not park in handicap spaces, in marked fire lane, or under Portico
- Arrive on first day of MDO at 9:00 a.m. ready to have a wonderful day!