The purpose of Mother’s Day Out (MDO) at Crossings is to provide a safe and loving environment where children begin learning independence and interactive play, while forming new friendships with other children and adult teachers. It’s our goal to make MDO a fun and happy place that your child will anxiously anticipate each week.
- Times & Ages
- Enrollment & Tuition
- Inclement Weather
- Curriculum & Parent Manual
- Medical Release
- To Do List
Days and Hours
- September – May
- June – July (Summer, optional)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 3 months – 4 years
Crossings Mother’s Day Out Enrollment Procedure
2013 Fall Session
Enrollment consists of the following:
- Confirmed online registration with $50 enrollment fee.
- Verification of FACTS tuition payment service or payable directly to MDO office in one full payment (September).
New enrollees will be accepted in the following order:
- Crossings Community Church Patrons
- Crossings Christian School Patrons
Note: New enrollees, if space is full in your child’s age group, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fee within two weeks of online registration. Open spaces are made available for new enrollees February 25-27, 2013 (online only).
Tuition Schedule & Payments
September 2013 – May 2014
- $1440 for one child
- $2736 for two children
- $3852 for three children
Summer: June 18 – July 25, 2013
- $220 for one child
- $418 for two children
- $589 for three children
FACTS Payment Plan
Inclement Weather Closing Procedure
If Crossings Community Church or the major school systems are closed due to bad weather, our program will be closed. If we are closed due to weather, please check Crossings website’s main page where it will be posted, or call the Mother’s Day Out office to check the recorded message for changes in regular scheduling.
(405) 302.1259 or (405) 302.1232
Our curriculum has a Christian emphasis with monthly themes woven into our arts, crafts, music and recreation. Simple Scriptures are taught which compliment the themes. Story time presents messages that speak to the heart and spirit of a child. The weekly schedule also includes language arts, cooking, math, tumbling and indoor/outdoor play time.
Parent Information Manual
Medical Release Form
Print and complete the medical release form and return to MDO the first day of classes (click button).
Back to School “To Do List”
Print the “To Do” List“To do” before first day of MDO!
- Write your tuition check (if you chose the option to pay in full)
- Complete Child Information/Medical Release Form
- Purchase two boxes of Kleenex, and four boxes of BabyWipes per child
- Purchase Kinder-mat for ages 16 months and older
- Pack Diaper Bag – include complete change of clothes and 4-5 diapers
- Label EVERYTHING that belongs to my child
- Pack lunch in disposable containers. NO peanut items please!
- Park in designated spaces in southeast parking lot by the gym or east atrium parking lot
- Do not park in handicap spaces, in marked fire lane, or under Portico
- Arrive on first day of MDO at 9:00 a.m. ready to have a wonderful day!