Mother’s Day Out
The purpose of Mother’s Day Out (MDO) at Crossings is to provide a safe and loving environment where children begin learning independence and interactive play, while forming new friendships with other children and adult teachers. It’s our goal to make MDO a fun and happy place that your child will anxiously anticipate each week. Connect with us on Facebook for more information about Crossings MDO!
View or print the calendar.
View or print the calendar.
Times & Ages
September – May
June – July (optional)
Days and Hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
6 months – 4 years
Enrollment & Tuition
Registration for this session is currently closed.
Enrollment consists of completing and submitting a confirmed online registration with enrollment fee and verification of FACTS tuition payment service or payable directly to MDO office in one full payment (September).
New enrollees will be accepted in the following order: Crossings Community Church Patrons first, Crossings Christian School Patrons second, and finally the Community.
Please note: New enrollees, if space is full in your child’s age group, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fee within two weeks of online registration. Open spaces are made available for new enrollees February 23-25, 2015 (online only).
Tuition Schedule & Payments
September 2014 – May 2015
- $75 enrollment fee
- $1,512 for one child
- $2,879 for two children
- $4,246 for three children
Summer June 16 – July 30
- $40 enrollment fee
- $300 for one child
- $576 for two children
FACTS Payment Plan
Set up or view an existing FACTS payment plan here.
If Crossings Community Church or the major public school systems are closed due to bad weather, our program will be closed. We will post the closing on the church website and on our Mother’s Day Out Facebook page.
Curriculum & Parent Manual
Our curriculum has a Christian emphasis with monthly themes woven into our arts, crafts, music and recreation. Simple Scriptures are taught which compliment the themes. Story time presents messages that speak to the heart and spirit of a child. The weekly schedule also includes language arts, cooking, math, tumbling, indoor, and outdoor play time.
Parent Information Manual
View or print the parent information manual.
Print and complete the medical release form and return to MDO the first day of classes.
Back To School To Do List
“To do” before first day of MDO!
- Write your tuition check (if you chose the option to pay in full)
- Complete Child Information/Medical Release Form
- Purchase two boxes of Kleenex, and four boxes of BabyWipes per child
- Purchase Kinder-mat for ages 16 months and older
- Pack Diaper Bag – include complete change of clothes and 4-5 diapers
- Label EVERYTHING that belongs to my child
- Pack lunch in disposable containers. NO peanut items please!
- Park in designated spaces in southeast parking lot by the gym or east atrium parking lot
- Do not park in handicap spaces, in marked fire lane, or under Portico
- Arrive on first day of MDO at 9:00 a.m. ready to have a wonderful day!