Be a Show and Tell Person This Christmas!
One of the most effective ways to reach people with the message of Jesus Christ today is through real and relevant acts of kindness. We have opportunities to share God’s grace in the midst of real need. We have the ability to transform lives as people both see and hear God’s grace at work in their world.
People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Show that you care by participating through Crossings in our Annual Christmas Outreach benefiting 1600 children and youth who attend one of our Inner-City partner schools.
Which Schools Do We Partner With at Christmas?
- Eugene Field Elementary
- Stan Hupfeld Academy
- See Worth Academy
- The Club at Crossings-after-school outreach to John Marshall Mid/High
How Can I Get Involved?
- Adopt a backpack for an elementary student on October 26th, 2014 or November 2nd, 2014 fill it and return by November 16th, 2014. (Shopping suggestions are included.)
- Make a financial donation to purchase a custom designed hoodie and gift card for students attending SeeWorth Academy
- Volunteer to help collect the returned backpacks on November 16th, 2014 and November 23rd, 2014 — You can sign up on your Connection Card
- Help deliver the backpacks to the students and join in on the Christmas Party to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Open delivery dates December 8th, 2014 and December 10th in the mornings. Sign-up on your Connection Card.
Will you be a show and tell person and make a difference in the life of one?
Contact CJ Roe at email@example.com or 405-302-1247.