Community groups are small groups of people gathering throughout the city with a mission to build authentic relationships, grow more like Jesus, care for one another, and reach people with the Gospel. In short, Community Groups are about community, growth, care, and mission.
We believe Community Groups are foundational to the life of the church and the individual believer. Our mission is to connect people in authentic relationships that lead to spiritual transformation.
Explore our core beliefs and relevant verses by clicking each aspect of Community Groups below.
- Where we gather in Christ-centered community
- Where life-changing friendships are formed
- Where messy lives find unity in Christ through authentic and honest relationships
- Where we put ourselves in a position to experience and give grace
- Where we are held accountable to living a life that honors the Lord
- Where we center our conversation and lives on Jesus
- Where the Bible is studied and applied to our daily lives
- Where honest and authentic questions can be asked
- Where we are encouraged and challenged to discover and deepen our faith in Christ
- Where we serve one another and our community
- Where the joys of life are celebrated and the struggles are shouldered
- Where the challenges of life are met with compassion, love and support
- Where wounds and hurts can be nurtured and healed
- Where we join together to impact our city for Jesus
- Where we can learn to live like local missionaries in our city
- Where we can be inspired, encouraged, and supported to live “called, not employed” in our vocations
- Where we will pray for and invite our lost friends
Community Groups meet regularly throughout the week across our city. Some meet in homes while others meet at church when childcare is offered. Many groups get together weekly, while others have found that every other week better suits them. There are many options, so please let us know how we can help connect you!
Join a Group
We are excited that you’re interested in joining a Community Group! We believe that being a part of Biblical community is foundational to your life as a follower of Jesus Christ. Complete the Community Group Placement Questionnaire below for more information and to be contacted regarding your Community Group interest.
Start a Group
Interested in hosting or facilitating a Community Group? We’ll help you be successful in creating a place to belong and a place to become by providing resources, clarity, and training! Take a moment to complete the Community Group Host form below to share some information with us and get started!
Explore our helpful resources section for leader links, our current sermon-related curriculum, and other curriculum ideas to keep your Community Groups going throughout the year.
Current Sermon-Related Curriculum