Crossings KIDS gather, grow, and go!
Crossings KIDS partners with parents to build a foundation of faith by:
- Developing children as Christ-followers and teaching them to share their faith
- Connecting children to God through worship
- Leading children to communicate with God through prayer
- Growing children in knowledge and wisdom
- Assisting children in forming relationships with one another and adult leaders
All authority on heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. – Matthew 28:18-20
Connect with Crossings KIDS!
Crossings KIDS offers exciting and engaging large group experiences filled with worship, crazy games, and creative Bible teaching. During small group time, your child will have the opportunity to form relationships with other children, as well as with loving adults who are invested in their spiritual development.
Crossings KIDS Security
Your child’s security is of great importance to us, and that’s why we take great care to make sure our children’s area is safe and our security procedures are followed. Keeping this in mind, please follow these four simple procedures:
- Go to the south entry or Nursery check-in station if your child is a first-time visitor.
- While you’re there, you will receive a key tag to be used at self-check-in for future visits.
- Get your child’s name tag. You will receive a name tag for your child that should be placed prominently on your child’s clothing. Entrance into the Children’s Ministry rooms will not be allowed without a name tag.
- Get a check-in receipt. This tag bears the name of your child along with a randomized alphanumeric code that matches your child’s tag. Your child will not be released if you cannot provide this tag when trying to pick up your child.
Crossings KIDS offers a program for children with special needs at the 9:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. service times as well as during Wednesday evening activities. This program offers a one-on-one to one-on-few ministering environment for children of differing abilities. Children have the opportunity to participate in a small Sunday School class, a large group experience with an adult leader, or a combination of these options. Our leaders have a heart for serving children with special needs and feel blessed to share Christ’s love with them.
For additional information or to inquire about enrollment in this program, please contact Children’s Ministry Assistant, Jamie Schoeling, by phone at 405-302-1251 or by email at email@example.com.
Crossings KIDS Events
September 20, 2015
Volunteers are needed on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings in Crossings KIDS ministry. There are a variety of opportunities to serve in Crossings KIDS. Click each icon below for more information about Crossings KIDS Volunteer opportunities! To get involved, simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact with you!
Small Group Leader
Small Group Leader
Our group leaders serve weekly or every other week and have the awesome opportunity to share their love of Jesus with the children. Small group leaders also facilitate discussion to help children connect with them and with one another.
Our check-in volunteers are one of the first faces people see in the Crossings KIDS area. They are there to welcome families, get their children checked in, and assist first-time visitors. Check-in volunteers are needed on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
Hallway Activity Monitor
Are you a HAM? (Hallway Activity Monitor)
You get to help ensure everyone is where they need to be. Hallway Activity Monitors are needed on both the first and second floors.
Weekly Activity Prep
Weekly Activity Prep
Assist with preparing activities for upcoming lessons. Do you have an hour to spare? Just let us know!
Please complete the form below to get in touch with us about volunteering with Crossings KIDS Ministry!
Crossings KIDS Staff
Learn more about Crossings KIDS Staff and contact them below by clicking their names or photographs.